Monday, December 5, 2011

Dr. Collett's Sketch















My name is Maegan Collett and I am the Artistic director for the Archeological Society of Geneva College. I am originally from Azusa’s Archeological Department, but I merged with Geneva in order to be apart of their Rome Expedition. As the Art director, I survey, sketch, photograph, and analyze ancient ruins, classical paintings, and artifacts. I am nervous about our expedition into the unknown lands of Rome, but trust our faithful protector Dr. Glick will keep us out of warms way. I aspire to use my creative gifts and artistic eye to discover the miraculous paintings depicting miracles throughout the Bible. I am blessed to be in a culture immersed in such empowering and unfathomable works. I hope to grow in my understanding of art history, people, culture, God’s miraculous creation, and his purpose for my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment