Monday, December 5, 2011

Dr. Palmer and Her Monkey Mac





Hi there! My name is Heidi Palmer. I am the Director of Excursions within our crew of determined Archeologists. Before I signed up for this expedition, I was in charge of Geneva College’s Outdoor Adventure Program. I encourage my students to find art in God’s creation and in their surroundings, no matter where it may be. With my monkey Mac I traveled to Italy in search of adventure! I teamed up with 4 other highly talented colleagues and together we have found many different works of art depicting the miraculous workings of our God.

My strongest belief is that life is too short to worry about anything, so I don’t. Things will work out and if they don’t, they weren’t meant to! Give God the control and see where He takes you. It will always be an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment