Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Who is Dr. Glick?






My name is Caleb Glick and I am all business, meaning that I am a business major, certainly not that I am serious all the time, as demonstrated by my photographs. I am a Businessman and occasionally a Samaria Assassin for our clan of talented Doctors. I am scraping by hoping one day to exhibit my love for cooking by opening my own restaurant. And yet I have other loves that compete for my attention and career interests, such as music. Traveling throughout Europe with this group of archeologists has exposed me to a whole new world. Whether I pursue a career in international business, restaurant management, or the lofty field of stage performance, I trust that God will lead me down the right path for my life and that God will use me to further the Kingdom in mighty ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment