Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dr. Regalado's Profile



My name is Dr. Kathryn Regalado and I am a Dr of history and have spent the last three months searching for paintings that show the miracles within the Church all throughout Italy. I am the historian of our group of writers. I have my degree in European studies with an emphasis on the Ancient Roman history. While the pieces of art mentioned on my page are not all ancient art they show the importance of looking throughout the ages at the depictions that we as humans have shown. I believe that it is extremely important that we know where we have come from as humans and the easiest way to see the progression of our history is through art. The importance of history is seen in how we develop through the ages and without art and literature we would not have an accurate understanding of our humanity. As a historian it is important to look throughout all of history and desire to seek the knowledge of man. History is the most important gift that we are given to further our knowledge of our future.



No comments:

Post a Comment